Friday

Pug Happiness

Otis (on the left) and Tucker (on the right) weren't always the best of friends but I never would have guessed it.
Otis was definitely more of a "daddy's boy".
Whereas Tucker wanted to play with the toys AND visit with anyone who would spare the time for a few scratches.
Apparently it is Tucker that gets all the attention from people they pass on their walks. Poor Otis is often over looked but I think he is awfully cute.
Although there is something about Tucker that just makes you want to smile.
Thanks guys for a GREAT evening. Even the mosquitos were kind enough to stay away until the very end. Mental note: never leave home without bug spray!

I'll leave you with just one more picture. There are two things I love about it:
1. I love the way you can see Tucker lapping up the love in the background
and
2. I love Otis' perfect little row of white teeth
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment