Saturday

Shelter Pictures

Are you ready for more cuteness? All of these guys are currently at the Lethbridge Animal Shelter.

This is Lily. A beagle cross after my heart.


Once she discovered I had treats, she wouldn't leave my side and started to do everything she could think of to get more. She was very sassy.
It was love at first sight when I met Aladar. They have him listed as a Chesapeake Bay Retriever but I don't see any of that in him at all. He has a light build more like a border collie. He would make a wonderful agility dog. He was full of bounces and was ready to go, go, go!

Raven is a sweet tempered lab cross that just wanted to be petted and scratched.

I think Lilly is the most beautiful looking cat I've ever seen. I almost smuggled her out in my coat, just so I could take her home and take more pictures. :)

This is Iris... She was more playful and rambunctious than her sister Lilly but just as beautiful.
Coca hasn't quite settled in yet, but she was quick to ask for chin rubs once she decided you were a friend.
I loved little Arwhin. His big yellow eyes just make you want to make all his worries go away.

This is Tux. He was always on the move... swatting at toys, exploring the room and running over for a quick scratch behind the ear.
May I introduce Fluffy. He is a tank! If you are looking for a docile cat that just wants to lay around and keep your lap warm, he is the cat for you! Hmmm. I just noticed he isn't on Petfinder anymore. That is probably good news!
If I had to use one word to describe She-Ra it would be busy. Busy, busy, busy. Hence the blurry photo - she didn't sit still for more than a second! She was the exact opposite of Fluffy.
And last, but not least is Athena. She was a little unsure but just melted into your hand when you rubbed her head.

3 comments:

  1. Your photos are amazing. They are sure to help get these beautiful pets adopted. What a nice thing to do for shelter pets!

    ~ Dee

    http://holisticbehaviorsolutions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am surprised you didn't bring the beagle home. :o)

    cute pics...

    ReplyDelete