Thursday

Eeny, Meeny, Miney, Moe

I'm still taking lots of pictures (despite the evidence on this blog!).  I've been taking lots for the Windy City Canine Rescue and I finally went back to the Animal Shelter after being gone for about a month.  It was a combination of feeling disheartened and just too darn busy.


Yesterday was a horribly rainy day so I didn't take any pictures of the dogs, I just focused on the cats.  When you haven't been in a month, there are a lot of cats to take pictures of!  They had a bunch of kittens that recently came in that were cute, cute, cute.  My favourite was Eeny.  He was a complete ham and kept rolling around on floor.  Below he is demonstrating his signature yoga move - Upward Cat.


If you are looking for a new furry friend, please consider adopting one.  There are so many wonderful cats and dogs in shelters and rescue, it is hard to believe anyone was able to part with them in the first place.

3 comments:

  1. I wished I could take them all home. All the cats I have had in my life are rescue cats. They make the best pets and truly appreciate you saving their life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kitties are so cute! You are an AMAZING photographer, too.

    ReplyDelete