Thursday

A New Site

Sorry for moving things so soon after starting. I wanted to try a new blog hosting company for the photography blog and I just wasn't liking it. I kept thinking that I just wasn't familiar enough with it and that it would get better, but I just wasn't finding the other blog site easy to manage despite a few months of trying. So back to Blogger I've come.  Pixel is excited about the change.

I know have been horrible at doing regular posts on the photography blog. I'm sorry! I've been debating whether or not to combine it with the daycare blog, but have decided that it is a separate enough service to deserve it's own space. So please be patient, as the business grows, so will the blog.

If you are here for the first time and want to see the original blog you are free to check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment