Friday

Popson Park

Popson Park is one of my favourite places to take pictures of dogs. As it is an off leash park, dogs can run freely there. I think it is the least busy of the dog parks (the fact that you are sharing the space with rattlesnakes might be a reason for that!), it is next to the river so the dogs can swim, there is a mix of natural grasses and mowed areas (which are great if you have a short dog and are trying to get pictures) and if you are feeling energetic you can even climb the coulees.

At this time of year there are lots of flowers in bloom. I am sure lots of them are weeds, but their colour can still add to the beauty of a photo.

I'll be heading out there again tomorrow morning to meet Moxie, the red and white border collie that won the photo contest a few months ago. I can't wait. I just hope I can keep up with her!

2 comments: