Tuesday

Irish Wolfhound - Lure Coursing

This is Lady. She was the only Irish Wolfhound competing last weekend. Isn't she gorgeous?   


The scenery wasn't bad either. The event was held out in Balzac so it wasn't too far of a drive each day.

I got quite a few good photos of her as she was the only dog on course when she was running (due to the lack of competition) and she is so big that I could take pictures from farther away and you could still see what I was photographing.  :)


And in case you needed something for scale to figure out how big she really is...


It would have been interesting to see a male and I know they are quite a bit bigger.  With my very inexperienced eye, Lady did a great job.  She stayed focused on the Lure and I don't think she dipped off course once in the 4 runs I saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment