Wednesday

Esmae and Massey {Aussie Fever}

I had the pleasure of photographing these two gorgeous Australian Shepherds this weekend.  I don't think either of them could produce a bad picture if they tried.

Esmae is the younger, wilder sister....


Massey is older and a little more laid back but can still turn on the burners when she wants to.


Esmae is the model in the family and was constantly striking a pose.


Massey was much more fixated on getting and keeping it away from her younger, brattier sister.


And apparently her mom too!  :)


And one last one showing off how beautiful and athletic these dogs are!  What you didn't get to see was how snuggly these two dogs are too. I couldn't crouch or sit down without a few kisses planted on my face.


Thanks Maureen for joining me on Saturday night!  I always enjoy being kissed and cuddled by your two sweet girls.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant pictures of brilliant dogs - sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete