Thursday

Davin {Wild in the Rockies}



This is exactly how I feel in the mountains too.


I met Davin and Michelle after hiking with my family for the day on Sunday.  I was tired and as I tried to recuperate in a coffee shop prior to our session, I really didn't know if I had the energy left to take pictures.  But the moment we got out there, I forgot all about my tiredness.


After living in the Crowsnest Pass for more than 30 years, Michelle knows a few hidden places with the most amazing scenery!


Add a goofy, fun-loving dog to that scenery and you get magic.


I love this next picture. Davin was constantly trying to steal the toy out of Michelle's hands.


After we left the knoll with the gorgeous scenery, we headed down to a lake for some water fun.  Davin was equally excited to be playing in the water.


Wet, mucky, messy dog.  I love it!  :)



Thanks Michelle and Davin!  You are definitely going to have to show me more of these hidden places. I think I know a few pups would would have fun out there getting wet and dirty.

2 comments:

  1. He's beautiful! You're brilliant at taking pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What absolutely GORGEOUS scenery! I need to move! Lovely pictures of the dog, too, of course!

    ReplyDelete