Saturday

A Scenic Walk with Abby


We decided to do Abby's photo session at the Scenic Dog Park as the wild flowers are gorgeous at the moment.  They didn't disappoint.


And neither did Abby - not that there was ever any doubt of that happening!

Abby is the only beagle I know of that goes on off leash walks.  Hounds tend to follow their nose wherever it leads them, but Abby did great.


She adopted the squeaky toy I brought to get her attention.  She loved it so much, I sent her home with it. :)


This last photo was itching for something different to be done to it.  I'm not sure if I have it quite right yet, but I love the sea of grass surrounding her.


Have I mentioned before how much I love my "job"?  Every photo session is so much fun, like a dog walk with a friend.  Thanks Breeanne and Abby for a great evening!

1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful! I have a beagle of my own also. He jumps around like that a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete