Tuesday

Kali and Tux

Two cuter little dogs, you'll never find.  Kali and Tux had my heart at "Hello".  

So say Hello to Kali....


And Tux...


I had been warned that Kali could be a little leary of strangers, and didn't really like the camera.  Apparently she can sense a dog person a mile away because she didn't show a hint of shyness.


Tux is as playful as Kali is sweet.  He was always trying to entice her into a game of chase or steal the toy.


Kali usually got the upper hand.  :)


Move over brother... those are my treats she's giving out!


They love to wrestle together and it was so fun to watch.  And they were sooo fast!  One minute they were at my feet and the next they were across the yard.


I just had to include my "signature" tug picture too.  There is just something about a dog tugging that is so darn cute!


Goodbye little cuties!  Thanks for cheering me up after a long, hard day.  You put a smile on my face that lasted for hours.  I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them Brenda!


2 comments:

  1. oh my I LOVE the door picture !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I like the pictures....who wouldn't?! I never would have thought about the door picture, because they do this so often, but it is signature Kali and Tux.

    ReplyDelete