Sunday

Editing

I'm the first to admit that I don't do a lot of editing to the photos I take.  I definitely prefer the natural look and let's face it, dogs don't care if they are a little overweight, or have a double chin or a mole in a funny place. That is who they are and that is what I want to capture.


But there are times when some editing is needed - mainly to remove things like a leash or something distracting in the background.  If you've been putting off a session because your dog isn't reliable off leash, don't worry about it!  We can either do the session in an enclosed location, or I can edit out the long line that allows them to run and explore, but at the same time keeps them safe.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post on Editing. Love the differences.
    love mom

    ReplyDelete