Friday

Eye Candy

All of Lily's puppies have been adopted but I could not resist visiting with them again.  I could have spent all afternoon just watching them.  They were so cute and all so different.

This little dude has the sad puppy dog look down pat!

This guy totally cracked me up.  He hung out like this for quite a while.
Don't you love the little rolls of puppy fat on the guy below on the right?
The "Cattle Dog" on the left was a trouble maker!  His sibling on the right was the complete opposite. His expression says it all.
"Patches" is the second trouble maker in the litter.  
I love the way none of them look like siblings. It is hard to believe they are even related.
I have no idea what their names or sexes are - hence the nicknames and for some reason Patches is the only one that seemed like a girl to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment