Saturday

Puppy Party

Are you ready?  Here is your weekly puppy fix!  They probably won't be there next week and I'll be really sad. They were so much fun to spend time with.  I took them into the room I use to photograph the cats today and let them run around and have fun.

This little girl (I finally looked) thought my fingers were the most fun thing in the room.

Patch is trying hard to look sweet and innocent but I saw him grab his siblings' rolls of puppy fat and Shake, Shake, Shake!  Don't let this cute face fool you.  He is a sassy one!


What did I tell you?


She was so cuddly and sweet...

... when she wasn't trying to bite me.


And just when you thought she couldn't open her mouth any wider, she cranked it open one more notch.


The black and tan siblings seemed to be the much mellower of the litter.


This little one enjoyed hanging out in the cat stand instead of biting my fingers and toes.


She also managed to get the toy briefly and pose cutely.


Usually when they got the toy, the tried hard to get in a corner to chew it in peace.


By the end of our play session, they were all ready for a nap.  Even little Jersey.


I'm gonna miss the little cuties!

2 comments:

  1. wow- that top one sure looks like a coonhound now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cuties!! I love how they chew on the toys up against the wall! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete