Monday

Chicken!

I knew I was going to have a lot of fun Saturday morning with Norman, Pele and Cindy. How could I not? Norman and Pele are such fun dogs and Cindy is one of the nicest people I know. She is constantly popping in to the daycare to bring us things - "just because". I hope these have brightened her day as much as she brightens ours.

I'm always struck at how different dogs will act at daycare, than they do on their own "turf". At daycare we see a whole lot of this....


But on our walk, I had trouble getting the two of them in the same frame, never mind actually interacting with each other. I guess outside there are too many things to smell and see than to bother playing with a sibling!


Norman kept striking these very serious, majestic poses for us which is not the Normie I know! He isn't usually so serious at daycare.



Pele just has the most beautiful face.


She too can strike an elegant pose.



If you are wondering why the post is titled "Chicken!" it is because with Norm at the off leash park, you tend to see a lot of this...


Cindy has discovered that if he knows there is chicken waiting for him (and she lets him know by calling out "Chicken!" whenever she wants him to come back), he usually comes back and does this...


Thanks Cindy for such a fabulous morning.  We can definitely do this again in the summer - but only if Barry agrees to come too!  :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh Wendy, that was beautiful. You are too kind.
    Thank you for the wonderful morning. You make it look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Glad to see they could pose together for a couple pictures!

    - Catherine

    ReplyDelete