Friday

Puppies, Puppies and More Puppies

Warning:  Do NOT go to the animal shelter if you have puppy fever.  These guys were dropped off 5 minutes before I arrived.  SO CUTE!!!










Can you tell who the super model was?  Talk about a mischief maker!




And to top it off, Lily's puppies are still there too, but I believe they have all been spoken for....


Check out the guy on the right using his sibling's foot as a soother!


And if that wasn't enough to push you over the edge, check out this gorgeous Basset Hound.

And this handsome mastiff cross was very sweet.


And I think this little girl is available.  She was hanging out with the puppies and I don't know what her story is.


So if you are in the mood to come home with a new little bundle, there are lots available at the Lethbridge Animal Shelter!  There are still lots of cats too which I wasn't able to photograph today because all the available rooms were filled with pups.  

No comments:

Post a Comment