Tuesday

Shelter Pictures

Life seems to have gotten in the way of volunteering these past few weeks.  I had an hour yesterday so I decided to pop into the shelter to see what was new.  Boy was I surprised!

Do you remember Lily? She has been at the shelter now for 2 months.  Poor girl.  And she must have gotten pregnant just days before being picked up as she is now the proud mama of 7 little bundles of cuteness!  I can't wait to see these little guys grow up.  There is a little jersey cow one tucked up right next to her that I instantly fell in love with.


And this is Chuck.  A friend sent me a link back in December saying that the shelter had a "lancashire heeler" (which is what Lacey looks like, but isn't).  He definitely isn't a lancashire, but he is awfully cute.  I'm not sure why he is back at the shelter as he seemed friendly, laid back and playful to me.  He has the most unique colouring I think I've ever seen.

Doesn't this guy have the most handsome face?  He was pretty new to the shelter and was a little unsure of me and especially the camera, but he gave the cutest little head tilts when I squeaked a toy.

I am way behind on all the cats.  This little cutie is Mini.  She truly is tiny.


And I think this last guy here is Cooper. Handsome eh?


As always, if you or anyone you know is looking for a new pet, there are lots waiting for homes at the shelter!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how you get out of there without a carload of pets to keep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard, but knowing that my husband would kill me helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look, it was Lily's puppy that was standing while nursing!!!
    I think Brad would love that Siamese!

    ReplyDelete