Tuesday

Casey

As I mentioned in my last post, it was impossible to pick a favourite so I'm not sure where to start with the blog posts, but Casey definitely made me laugh the most when I was looking through the photos.

 
Most of the pictures of him are of him convincing me to hand over the cookies.

First there were cute looks. "Hi there nice lady.  Wanna give me a cookie?"


Then there was the "Can't you see I'm starving over here?"


Then there was full out begging.  "Please, please pick me over all my other brothers and sisters!"


Then he got more serious and started giving me the evil eye.  "Seriously lady, hand over the cookies or I'm going to take more drastic measures."




Then he took it back a notch and tried the baby seal approach.  LOL


All his tactics worked of course because he was impossible to resist. Just look at this face!!!!


10 comments:

  1. what a character! I love Casey, and I would like to give Casey whatever he wants. :) great portraits, Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! You have him all figured out in under an hour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My GAWD! Cutest pictures EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you here from One Collie - I don't think I've ever seen any cuter, sweeter pics than these (apart from my pup westie). Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one with Casey's ears back makes him look like a snowy owl. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, the ones with his ears back are hilarious!! What a cutie! Great job with this little guy.

    ReplyDelete