Friday

Zoey

I'm not sure how old Zoey is but I love her grey salt and pepper fur. 


Her head looks so soft and "pettable".


She literally spent the entire time slowly following me around looking for cookies.  Hence why she always has her ears up... "For me?"


There must be an unwritten rule that you can't live with Bobbi unless you know how to beg.  Maybe they all practice their begging techniques while Bobbi and Tim are away at work because they all know how to work it.


She even searched for crumbs in the ground.  :)


As with most of Bobbi's dogs, Zoey is a rescue.  She found this tiny bundle of cuteness at an animal shelter.  The owners called the shelter 5 days after she went missing and when informed that it would cost $25 to get her back, they decided to just leave her there.


Their loss is Bobbi's gain.  And Zoey's too I imagine.

1 comment: